IECS Environmental is looking to hire in Saskatchewan!
Technical Sales Professional
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
IECS Environmental Inc. is expanding its sales force and is pursuing a qualified sales professional to fulfill a permanent full time position within the province of Saskatchewan. We deliver engineered soil erosion control solutions developed in daily civil engineering practices. This position requires a highly driven, self-motivated individual who can professionally represent our products and specialized services. It will be noted that the territory is subject to alteration based on the corporate requirements of IECS Environmental.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Marketing of IECS products and services throughout the civil industry
- Attend trade shows, conferences and industry-related seminars
- Conduct one on one or group-type educational seminars to all related clients
- Preparation and delivery of contract submittals and bid forms
- Identify, determine, and influence ESC and SWM projects
- Pre-construction and on site presence
- Negotiate pricing within prearranged strategies as delineated in the sales process
- Provide detailed design assistance to engineering and contracting clients
- Travel – estimated min 60% of work hours
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in a technical-type, professional role
- Knowledge of environmental construction technologies and practices
- CET, P.Eng, or B. Sc Civil Engineering to be a supplementary benefit
- Completion of post-secondary curriculum
- Comfortable with pro-longed, multi-leveled sales developments
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to the attention of the Director of Sales, Matt McArthur @ firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Dec 30th, 2014
we would like to thank all interested candidates.
Only those nominated for an interview will be contacted no later than Jan 31st, 2015.