We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant at our Corporate Headquarters in Rodney, ON. At IECS we are passionate about what we do, and with our continued growth we need a qualified individual to join our team! Successful candidates must be outcome oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment while paying fanatical attention to detail.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
• Exceptional communication skills, over the phone and in person with our customers and internal departments
• Strong sense of urgency and problem solving
• Must bring innovation, critical thinking and research skills
• Handle sensitive information with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
• Must be computer and tech-savvy with advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel in particular)
• Post-Secondary Diploma in Business/Office Administration or related field and/or 2+ years of administrative experience in a corporate setting
• Experience using Sage 50 is considered an asset
At IECS we offer an attractive and competitive compensation and benefit package. We encourage all qualified candidates to send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by April 3, 2018. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in IECS, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.