LG Retaining System is a large precast segmental block retaining wall. These walls are very strong, stable, and also easy to install. Due to their simplicity, effectiveness, and attractive finish, LG Retaining System is a great solution for most retaining wall applications.
LG Retaining System is available in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be customized to suit unique site specifications.
- The pairing of LG Retaining System and geotextile cloth permits hydrostatic pressure to drain uniformly through the drainage ducts, which prevents failures from inadequate drainage
- Prevention of land erosion along streams and rivers
- Retaining walls along highways, railroads and landscaping
- Provide support for bridges, piers and other similar uses
- Commercial and residential multipurpose walls
- Minimal site preparation is required
- Quick and easy installation with the use of hydraulic equipment
- Interlocking systems ensure long-term stability
- Environmentally friendly
Featured LG Retaining system Project
During the Lennon Drain rehabilitation the engineer was faced with protecting very steep side slopes from erosion. Typical erosion control products would not be able to handle the steep slope combined with the potential high flows. AECOM engineering chose the LG block retaining wall system by IECS Group.
Free Lunch & Learn Seminar
Interested in hosting a lunch and learn seminar with IECS? Let our team of experts share the best in innovation and custom precast infrastructure solutions.